Thursday, September 18, 2008

NATIONAL TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY...ARGGGGHHHH




Aye Matey's ....it's national Talk like a pirate day.....YO HO HO HO...it's pirate day at the hospital...at least for me. I got some strange stares driving into work this morning, and I am a little nervous that a patient is going to come to my desk. I am having a great time though. My friend Judy put on some pirate music and we danced a jig or two...

SAIL ON FRIENDS..beer and tobacco for everyone! (or more like rootbeer floats at our house!)

AAAGGGRRRRRR!!

2 comments:

Brady and Taryn said...

That is one cute pirate girl! You just gave me my halloween costume idea :) p.s. LOVE your flowers! Those are gorgeous!

Nana & Papa of 16 said...

Kath, you make a great pirate! Your so fun to work with you never know what your going to come up with next.