Saturday, September 27, 2008

STRENGTH


Isn't it funny how you think you are not strong enough for all that life throws you, and another curve ball hits. That is when you can decide to step up to the plate and stick together as a team and play the inning of your life with all your strength, or you can forfeit, give up and go home. We choose to play and to play HARD.

This is for my beautiful children...

YOU ARE THE STRENGTH WHEN THE WORLD IS WEAK
YOU ARE THE LIGHT WHEN THE WORLD IS DARK
YOU ARE THE JOY WHEN THE SORROW IS HEAVY
YOU ARE THE LOVE WHEN THERE IS NO MORE

and

I am here to lift you up
To brighten all your days
My arms will gladly hold you
And wipe your tears away...

Love Mom

3 comments:

Ryan said...

You guys are awesome...as long as you have each other... nothing can break you down... stay close...and you'll each be the silver linings on every cloud that passes by your family...I never really even think of storms when I think of you all... only rainbows...
we love you

Nana & Papa of 16 said...

Kath and family you are such examples to me. More the 20 years ago, President Spencer W. Kimball declared that the time would come "when only those who believe deeply and actively in the family will be able to preserve their families in the midst of gathering evil around us." The home is the ideal place to come in from the storm. Second, persistent inclement weather builds character and strength, particularly when we help each other. Know that I am here for you. Love you -Jude

Pam's Blog said...

Wow this post was Awesome...brought a tear to my eye.
I love you guys so much, I hope you know that. I am here for you any time, any place. And I also choose to play... and I only play Hard!