Thursday, October 2, 2008

DINNER TIME









Dinner time at our house is one of my favorite times of the day. It is a time when we all can be together and share our days with each other, enjoy good food, laugh and have a great time. More often than not, we get laughing so hard at one thing or another and it is really a good release as well as a bonding time. Tonight was no exception. We had a fruit salad with large grapes in it, and, well, things got a bit out of hand. I think we all laughed until we were sick...the pictures will do the talking. (JORD- you owe us a picture with grapes in your mouth!!)

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Okay...so remember how I said we could all come hang out sometime?!?! After seeing all of those pictures...I'm scared to death!!
love you crazy kids!

Nana & Papa of 16 said...

You guys are so dang fun!!! I need to invite you over for dinner so we can have fun at my house me and les are pretty boring!!

Brady and Taryn said...

Looks like we missed out on some fun! p.s. There's a new farmers market that opened up by our house and they have the best black grapes if your supply is getting low ;)

Nana & Papa of 16 said...

I'm having blog with drawls because you haven't posted anything for so long and I know that there is never a dull moment at your house with all your fun kids. So appease me will you and post something again:-)