Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Yes, we are alive:)


Wow, It has been a LONG time since I have posted anything to our blog...over one year. I cant say it has been a fun year. In fact it has been the hardest year of my life! here are some things I have learned though...

I am strong

My children are strong

Not every person is the same...some make mistakes, but can come out of them differently than others

You just cant judge people

Love is important

You need to be true to yourself

Every morning is a new morning

Jeff loves me and I love him

I love my children each for their own strengths and weaknesses

Forgiveness is a journey

Life is a journey

Nature, music, flowers, cooking, true friends and hugs heal

Provo canyon is a sanctuary

1 comment:

Nana & Papa of 16 said...

Kath, you are one of the strongest people I know and a great example of forgiveness and love. You deserve good things to come into your life because you have gone through enough. Just remember you don't have to settle on anything but the best! Your in my thoughts and prayers.