Monday, June 28, 2010

JEN JEN IS 22!!







Oh my goodness...my beautiful daughter Jen, my first born, is 22!

I cannot believe the time has gone by so fast...memories of the little girl with the big grin and the cute voice...always singing and dancing and so artistic.

She really has not changed...she still has the big grin, is so good at entertaining and making people laugh and feel good. She has a beautiful voice, and is still a great dancer...artistic? INCREDIBLY SO!!

We celebrated her birthday with one of our favorite family past times...a BBQ with the best flank steak EVER.

Riley made a beautiful and very delicious cake for his sister...

I love you Jenica Nicole...may this year bring hope, love, peace and fresh new and incredible things in life for you honey...you deserve it ALL

No comments: