Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mom's Birthday!
















OHHHHH What a fun day! My wonderful family cleaned the house, made an incredible dinner of Pasta Alfredo with Grilled chicken, a wonderful salad with spinach and grapes and the cake Jenica and Jordan made was INCREDIBLE! It was three layers of chocolate and vanilla goodness with creem cheese frosting, and a beautiful fudge piping with fresh flowers...
I got the Pink Floyd movie...YES! and had an incredible time laughing and playing...

I forgot to mention that my friends at work got me a tierra and a pink boa with a birthday wand! They know how much I love to drees up...YES, I WORE THEM!

Another incredibly special part of the night was the flower pots we each painted...each person had a pot that they specialized just for themselves, with personalities. We had SO much fun and it was such a great time. Each person had a "magic bean to plant. Jeff's said Success, Mine was Dream, Jenica's was Namaste, Jordan's was Health, Jacey's was harmony, Riley's says Peace and Jocelyn's was bravery. what an incredible night:) I love this crazy family so much...

Happy Birthday to ME! I am 44 years old and proud of every year...

No comments: