Friday, August 22, 2008

CREATE THE MAGIC





Every Friday in our office, we have what we affectionately call "Create the Magic".. This is a little time when our whole office spends about a 1/2 hour giving out awards, having a medical minute from our wonderful nurse auditor Cathy Tooke-Miller where we learn about what we bill for, and to share some fun trivia, or raffle, or get to know one another. This week, Cathy brought over a special new chair for my team... I head a team called the "Customer Service Specialty team." We answer the phones for 8 hospitals and have to know everything from Medicare, to Medicaid, to the phone # for the Pet Meds company, because their toll free number is one digit off our toll free number. I cant tell you how many times I have had someone call and bawl me out for not getting their Heartworm meds. You know how tempted I am to say...."Oh man, you have heartworms??? NASSSSTYYYY". To make a long story short. We are VERY busy on the phone and have a hard time getting a chance to run to the bathroom. For those who know me well, they know THAT IS A PROBLEM FOR KATH!!

Cathy Tooke-Miller had a solution. Here are pictures of the new office chair she designed for us. Look hos lovely it looks in the office:)

I love my job.....

3 comments:

Things I love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brady and Taryn said...

Where can I order one for myself? It looks like you guys have a lot of fun down at work!

Ryan said...

haha :) we need one of those chairs too!! Love you all tons... you've been so great to us.