Sunday, August 24, 2008

SCHOOL STARTS ...So Soon?





Clean floors, new clothes, excited people...do you know where we are? You guessed it folks! Back to SCHOOL. This is how I started an excerpt to one of my journals from Jr. high that my children found and they make fun of that entry quite a bit:)

Jacey starts HIGH SCHOOL his year!! She is going to Orem High School even though we are in the Timpanogos boundaries...She played softball for Orem last year, and is playing again this year. She is taking a lot of science classes and Anatomy to prepare for becoming a surgeon.

Riley is in 8th grade!! He is at Canyon View Jr. High. He enjoys the "social" aspect of school and has many friends. He is still playing the trumpet with Mr. Halverson who is an INCREDIBLE teacher.

Jocelyn is the oldest class now in 6th grade at Orchard elementary. She has one of our FAVORITE teachers there...Mrs. Pike. She is a vivacious, fun and quite strict teacher that Jacey had for 6th grade. She really prepares the kids for Jr. High, and Jacey is still using many things she learned from her. Jocelyn LOVES school, and was so excited to start. She will really to well this year.

I am excited to have the kids start school again, as I really enjoy learning along with them. I love the structure of our days when school starts again too! And I am gearing up for some great softball games and band concerts...woo hoo!!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Holy cow!! I can't believe everyone is so old!! Good luck cousins!! Make it a great school year :) We're proud of you :)