Thursday, August 28, 2008

Which Team Jac.........




Jacey had a call from a coach at Timpanogos High School call to ask her to come to a practice for their softball team. She told them she played for Orem High and she actually GOES to Orem High. He jokingly told her that he was going to try to find a rule to get her back to Timp as we actually live in the boundaries for that school. He then found out that there are no rules stating you cant play on BOTH teams, so... GUESS WHO THOUGHT THAT SOUNDED LIKE A GREAT IDEA??

I asked Jacey what she was going to do when the two teams played each other..."Are you going to play the whole game Jacey? Offense, Defense, pitch to yourself?" I don't think that she thinks I am very funny:)

I do LOVE to watch her play, and I had a great time Moday watching the Timpanogos team, and Wednesday watching the Orem team...GO BOTH HIGH SCHOOLS!!

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Oh man!! That's so cool!!! I am going to need to get an autograph soon! We need to petition to get softball back in to the Olympics...and I know who will be one of the star players!! Good luck this season Jac, and have a blast!

Anika said...

WOW! I'm pretty sure that this story is the definition of AWESOME! You go girl! We're routin' for ya!

Brady and Taryn said...

What the heck!? That is so funny! We've never heard of a thing like that, but we're not surprised. We'd petition to have Jac on our team too! You're awesome Jac! Let us know when some of your games are, and we'll come cheer for you!

Manda said...

I love Jacey's hair. She has such a beautiful face she can pull off any length of hair, I would just look like a guy if I did it, (not to mention Dave would probably leave me--boys are so weird about hair).
It's good to see you and your gorgeous kids, even if it's online. You all look fantastic.
Love you!
Mandy